Published on September 2nd, 2012 | by utokia51
Lick Your Fingers Beer, Butter & Garlic Crab Legs
Since then the little seafood shop has closed down but I wasn’t ready to give up that euphoric experience! So I did what I do best, I started thinking of how I could replicate and improve the recipe. I decided to use crab legs because my husband and I love them. I started day dreaming about the flavors from the little seafood shop and began to write down the ingredients I thought was in the butter and garlic sauce. After three tries let me just say BAM, POW KABOOM! I did it again baby! If you love crab, be them whole or the legs, try this recipe you will absolutely love love love it!!!!!! Hope you enjoy these crab legs as much as my husband and I have. Please do not forget to LIKE my FB FAN (click here) page on my HOME PAGE (click here) and SUBSCRIBE (click here) to my blog to receive these fantastic recipes via email. AND let us not forget about TWITTER (click here)!
LICK YOUR FINGERS, BEER, BUTTER & GARLIC CRAB LEGS
4-6 Clusters of Alaskan Jumbo Snow Crab Legs
2 of the 12 Fl. Oz. bottles of beer (I used BUD ICE)
Old Bay or Seafood Seasoning (to taste)
Granulated Garlic (to taste)
Sea salt (to taste)
Ground pepper (to taste)
GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
2 sticks of melted unsalted butter
2 tbsp. crushed garlic
8 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
Sea salt (to taste)
READY, SET GO:
- Clean crab legs
- Pour beer into a large pot, turn heat to high and bring to a boil uncovered
- Add Old Bay, Granulated Garlic, Sea Salt and Black Pepper to boiling beer
- Turn heat down to medimum
- Add crab legs to pot and cover
- Allow Crab legs to cook for 10-12 minutes
- NOW LET’S MAKE THE GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE!
- In a microwavable safe container or measuring cup, add 2 sticks of unsalted butter and heat until melted
- After butter is melted add crushed garlic, cilantro and sea salt, whisk together until fully incorporated (be careful when you handle the butter, remember it’s hot)
- LET’S FINISH THE CRAB LEGS!
- Remove crab legs from pot with tongs and put in alimumin pan or serving dish
- Pour the garlic and butter sauce evenly all over the crab legs
- Season the crab legs with Old Bay and serve HOT!
- For dipping the crab meat, you can use garlic butter sauce at bottom of dish or heat some more butter in microwavable bowl and add some apple cider vinegar, stir and dip baby dip!
- ENJOY, LICK YOUR FINGERS!
TIP: Double ingredients to make more
Sizzle Sizzle Baby!