Published on December 15th, 2015 | by utokia0
S’MORES HOT CHOCOLATE
International Delight wants you to capture and share the spirit of the holidays as well, visit their site for more information www.internationaldelight.com.
INGREDIENTS (yields 2 cups):
2 cups of International Delight Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate
6-8 crushed cookies or graham crackers
12-14 mini marshmallows
½ cup milk chocolate morsels
2 teaspoons canola oil
READ, SET, GO:
- Preheat broiler to high
- Add hot chocolate in medium sauce pan over medium to high heat until slightly boiling
- Melt chocolate morsels and canola oil in heat safe bowl in the microwave for 1 minute and stir until completely melted, add crushed cookies to separate bowl
- Invert two coffee mugs and dip rims into chocolate, then dip into crushed cookies to coat rims, carefully pour hot chocolate into cups
- Add marshmallows on top of hot chocolate, place mugs on a baking sheet and place under broiler for 20-30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted (watch so marshmallows don’t burn), using oven mitts very carefully remove from oven and drizzle with teaspoon melted chocolate each (allow mugs to completely cool before touching with bare hands)
- Sprinkle tops of each with a teaspoon of leftover crushed cookies
Sizzle Sizzle Baby
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions, text and photos are all mine.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.