Published on October 2nd, 2013 | by utokia16
Cheesy Buttery Broiled Shrimp
What is better than Shrimp, Cheese and Butter? Not much in my book!! These little bites of heavenly flavor will knock your sock off! I served them to my hubby with crab legs one day and it was a surefire hit! These cheesy buttery shrimp would also be perfect on Game Day! Hope you enjoy em’ we sure did!
gotta love where you started to get where you ended
YUMMO – enough said!
CHEESY BUTTERY BROILED SHRIMP
1 2lb. bag of uncooked Large or Jumbo shrimp
½ cup Monterey and Colby Jack Cheese
1-2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 stick melted unsalted butter
2-4 tsp. crushed garlic
¼ cup finely chopped spring/green onions
2-4 tsp. sea salt
1-2 tsp. ground black pepper
READY, SET GO:
- Turn broiler on to high
- Rinse shrimp, peel and remove tails
- Add shrimp to a bowl and add extra virgin olive oil, melted butter, lemon juice, crushed garlic, spring/green onions, sea salt and ground black pepper, fold until incorporated
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and add shrimp to pan (including all butter, seasoning and onions), make sure shrimp are spread out and not on top of each other
- Broil for 6 minutes
- Remove from broiler and sprinkle cheese all over shrimp, place back in broiler for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted
- ENJOY, INDULDGE AND BE HAPPY!
Sizzle Sizzle Baby