OK, so I have to admit I love love love anything pasta and alfredo. My husband and children also love anything pasta and alfredo. Spinach and chicken are also big hits at home, so I just put all that love into one bowl of happy!!
My children just light up when I tell them Mommy is gonna make that Chicken, Spinach and Pasta thing (LOL)!!! This delicious meal is so easy and quick to make, it’s a great option for dinner if you have other things planned or just want to cook, eat and still have time to relax for the evening!!
2 packages of pre-cooked honey roasted chicken strips
1 bag of ready pac or fresh spinach
1/2 bag/box of uncooked fettuccine pasta
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
1/2 stick unsalted butter
another 2 slithers of unsalted butter
1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chicken stock
another 1/4 cup chicken stock
sea salt (to taste)
ground pepper (to taste)
granulated garlic (to taste)
boiling water per back of pasta bag/box
about 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
READY, SET GO:
1. Cook your fettuccine pasta in the boiling water per back of bag/box
2. In large frying pan add 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and 2 slithers of butter and put stove top on medimum (around 5)
3. After oil and butter are hot in large frying pan, add bag of spinach and allow to cook on stove top for about 5 minutes
4. After 5 minutes add 1/4 cup of chicken broth and sea salt to taste to spinach and allow to continue to cook for about 5-8
minutes periodically tossing to coat spinach with flavor
5. In another large frying pan, add 3-4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and heat on medimum, once oil is hot add chicken and heat for 3-4 minutes
6. After chicken is hot, add heavy whipping cream, the other 1/4 cup of chicken broth, butter, parmesan cheese, sea salt to taste and ground pepper
to taste, tossing periodically until cheese melts
7. After cheese melts, add cooked and drained fettuccine pasta and spinach to chicken pan, toss to coat and fold in the chicken, pasta, alfredo sauce and spinach together
8. OMG you are DONE and you WILL be soooooooooo happy!!! PLEASE do not forget to SUBSCRIBE and pass this recipe on to everyone you know. Thanks in advance!!
This is my favvvvvooooorrrrriiiiiitttttttteeeeeeeeee dish!!!! I cannot WAIT to try this recipe Toki!! Thanks so much for this site, and sharing all your awesome secrets!!!
Ok, so after seeing this I have now decided what I want for lunch or dinner, lol!!! This looks absolutely delicious and the recipe is definitely simple enough for me to try!! Thanks for sharing!!
You know im in love with your cooking!
havent had it in awhile….not to mention…im soooo loving this site!
Thanks for this recipe. I was looking for a dinner that would use the chicken and spinach I had on hand. All three of my kids enjoyed it – which is always a challenge! Thanks again. 🙂
Hot diggety! For a person who is still very new to cooking and experimenting, I read this recipe and had to try it and I am soooo pleased I did! Thank you for this, I enjoyed it immensly! I will definitely be checking out your other recipes! 😀
Awe, soo happy you enjoyed it Danni … hope you try some of our other recipes … visit often and enjoy!
Sizzle Sizzle Baby
This recipie was good, but turned out very salty! Any suggestions for where to cut the salt?
Hi Libby, if a recipe has too much seasoning for you, just cut back. Remember recipes are there as a guide, but your taste buds may be different from others, go with the main steps and play with the rest until it is just perfect for you :O) thank you for stopping by