Are you ready for an affordable yet delicious and juicy Hawaiian Grilled Ribeye Steak? Check out how I grill my USDA Choice Premium Steaks from Walmart! A special Hawiian marinade and basting sauce and quality BUT affordable steaks are all it takes!
Treating yourself to a delicious steak is now possible whenever you feel the need! Since Walmart’s USDA Choice Premium Steaks are so affordable (2 Ribeye Steaks for about $17 – WOW), you can treat the entire family to heavenly steak love straight from the grill! An expensive night out at a restaurant just turned into a delicious and affordable steak dinner in the comfort of your home – that’s a BAM POW KABOOM kinda moment!
My beautiful Ribeye Steaks from Walmart $17 buck baby!
Just cooking up some marinade!
Giving my beautiful steaks a Hawaiian bath!
Salt & Pepper is all this steak needs, the FLAVOR is in the Marinade!
And the grillin Begins!
CRAVE INDUCING GRILLED HAWAIIAN STEAK
2-4 Walmart USDA Choice Premium Ribeye Steaks
1 15 oz. can of sliced pineapples (reserve 1 cup pineapple juice & 4 pineapple slices)
½ cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup worstershire sauce
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp. crushed garlic
½ tsp. crushed ginger
2 tsp. sea salt
1tsp. black pepper
READY, SET GO:
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat
- Add reserved pineapple juice, 4 pineapple slices, apple cider vinegar, worstershire sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic and ginger to medium sauce pan over high heat for 10-15 minutes or until boiling, set aside to completely cool
- Rinse steaks, add to plastic bag or container and pour marinade including pineapple slices all over steaks, refrigerate at a minimum of 2 hours and a max of 48 hours (the longer it marinates the better the taste and texture)
- Remove steaks from marinade (but do not throw it out, we’ll use it to baste), season with sea salt and pepper on both sides
- Grill each side over medium heat 10-15 minutes once for medium well, grill each side 10-15 minutes twice for well done, baste steak with marinade each time you flip (do not forget to use a meat thermometer to check your steak’s internal temperature – medium well should be 150 and well 160)
- Allow steaks to rest 5 – 10 minutes after removing from the grill (this preserves the juices inside), serve with grilled veggies and ENJOY – THIS IS SOME KINDA GOOD STEAK!
Sizzle Sizzle Baby
Are you ready to experience Walmart’s Steak-Over for yourself? Find out why you should choose your steaks at Walmart here. We shared our winning grilling tip – now tell us yours!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walmart. The photos, opinions and text are all mine.