30-Minute Meal Idea
Thank you to Knorr® for sponsoring this recipe.
Does this sound familiar? You’ve had a long stressful day at work, the kids need your help with their homework, the dog needs to be walked and you STILL have to cook dinner! Well, this is your lucky day – you’ve just found a delicious and nutritious meal that will take you just 30 minutes to serve on the family dinner table. Into the bellies of your loved ones in minutes!
We used Knorr® Selects Spinach Florentine With Penne Pasta, pairing it with a delicious lemon salmon protein to create the perfect quick dinner!
So imagine that, you get to feed your loved ones a nutritious meal and you can get it on the table in 30 minutes! I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make: just add Knorr® Selects, protein of choice (this time I went with seafood, adding salmon) and love that the spinach vegetable came included in the package). Just like that, your family will love you, allowing you to sit back, relax and feel like the best mom ever!
But wait, there is more! This affordable and easy-to-use product only cost me $10 to feed our family of four! Fast, frugal and flavorful…umm I say yes, yes, yes! This one is definitely worth putting on my list of go-to recipes!
Check out the full recipe and instructions below!
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 of the 5oz salmon filets (without skin)
- 2 tablespoons of seafood seasoning
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 half of lemon sliced
- 2 packages of Knorr® Selects Spinach Florentine With Penne Pasta (plus 2 ½ cups of water per instructions on back)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Rub 2 tablespoons of the extra virgin olive oil on both sides of the salmon
- Season both sides of the salmon with seafood seasoning
- Squeeze juice of half a lemon on to the salmon and allow it to sit for 3-5 minutes
- Cook both packages of Knorr® Selects Spinach Florentine With Penne Pasta (per the directions on the back of package)
- In a medium skillet, add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and heat over high heat for 30 seconds, then turn the heat down to medium and add the salmon and lemon slices, finally cook on each side 4-6 minutes
- Add the Knorr® Selects Spinach Florentine With Penne Pasta to a bowl and top with the salmon, lemon and parsley.
- Serve this delicious main meal for your family of four, tasting a bit of salmon with each scoop of pasta. Yes, yes yes! ENJOY!