There is something special about Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette on Steak Salad! Any kind of steak will do for this recipe, I always look for what’s on sale because I am always MISS FRUGAL, FAST AND FLAVOR from the heart! This lovely salad has lots of protein and loads of flavor! This is a perfect dinner, lunch or after workout meal! The sweet and tangy from the honey balsamic vinaigrette and the salty from the seasoned steak just makes for the perfect combination! Let’s just say my family and I tore this salad up! I hope you enjoy it too! Don’t forget to share this beauty!
It doesn’t always take lots of ingredients to make flavor magic!
Sliced thin so I can savor every delicious piece
There is something about garlic and seasoning that just turns a dish up!
Just hangin waiting on some salad and steak and yummy dressing!
Soo much better than any bottled dressing!
DELICIOUS GARLIC AND HERB STEAK SALAD WITH HONEY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
STEAK SALAD INGREDIENTS:
About 1 pound of chuck shoulder steak thinly sliced (or any steak on sale – slice it)
2-4 cups spring mix lettuce
8-10 tomatoes sliced in half
4-6 radish cut into matchbox sticks
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 tsp. crushed garlic
1-2 tsp. sea salt
1-2 tsp. ground black pepper
2-3 tsp. dried thyme
HONEY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS:
1/3 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp. ginger
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
READY, SET GO:
- Pre-heat canola oil in skillet
- Season steak with sea salt, ground black pepper, dried thyme and crushed garlic
- Add steak to skillet and cook 5-8 minutes or until cooked through (allow steak to cool 1-2 minutes so it doesn’t wilt your lettuce)
- Layer salad, with lettuce, tomatoes, radish, red onion and top with your steak
- LET’S MAKE THE HONEY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE – Add all ingredients to a boil and whisk until smooth – drizzle salad with honey balsamic vinaigrette and ENJOY!
Tip: Double or triple ingredients to make more (this recipe will make 3 – 4 salads)
Sizzle Sizzle Baby