OMGosh from the melted seasoned butter to the parmesan cheese to the old bay seasoning; flavor heaven! When you bite into this juicy corn on the cob be prepared to moan! Its perfect to drop in with your steaming seafood or as any side dish or even as a main dish; yep it’s that freakin good! That grated parm with that old bay and seasoned butter is what will make this a repeat recipe in your kitchen!!!!
- 4-6 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- Seasoned Butter Mixture (1 stick of melted butter + 1/2 tbsp sea salt + 1 tbsp crushed garlic + 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro)
- 2-4 tbsp old bay seasoning
- 4-6 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Water (to cover half your pot to boil the corn)
- Boil water in a large pot (fill the pot a little over half way up)
- Shuck (remove outer leaves) the corn on the cob and wash them (remove all strings)
- Add the clean shucked corn on the cob to the boiling water and allow to boil 12-15 minutes
- Meanwhile make the Seasoned Butter Mixture by melting a stick of unsalted butter in the microwave, then add the sea salt, crushed garlic and chopped cilantro to the melted butter and mix well
- Remove cooked corn on the cob from the water and place in a rectangle pan and brush/pour the Seasoned Butter Mixture all over the corn on the cob and top with old bay seasoning and the grated cheese
- ENJOY YUM!
WATCH ME MAKE IT