Nothing says romantic like rib eye steak! Some of us (like me), cannot afford to go out for rib eye steak as often as we would like. This recipe gives you the same great taste, for a fraction of the cost AND this comes with the “I cooked it just for you baby” theme! I’ve even made it for my children but only for special occasions! I then partnered the juicy rib eye steak with sauteed spinach and butter garlic rice. I mean really what is a good steak without great sides to compliment it! I know rib eye steak can be expensive, I wait until it goes on sale to cook this meal! When I did the video for this recipe I was able to get two rib eye steaks for about $14 – $15. So keep a keen eye out for those sales, you’d be surprised how often it will be on sale! NOW, let’s talk about the FLAVOR in this recipe – well maybe NOT, it is soooooooo freakin frat good that I’ll let it speak for itself! Hope you enjoy this steak dinner for two as much as my family and I have. Please do not forget to LIKE my FB FAN (click here) page on my HOME PAGE (click here) and SUBSCRIBE (click here) to my blog to receive these fantastic recipes via email. AND let us not forget about TWITTER (click here)! To view a video demonstration of this recipe Click Here!
JUICY STEAK DINNER FOR TWO
2 Rib eye Steaks (or Chuck Filet (a little less expensive))
1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup red wine or sherry cooking wine
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt (to taste)
Fresh Ground Pepper (to taste)
Herb & Garlic seasoning (to taste)
Granulated Garlic (to taste)
Unsalted butter (to taste and per direction)
Béarnaise Sauce in powdered packet (I use McCormick – you’ll need )
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 cup long grain white rice (from box) to 2 cups of water (per box instruction)
READY SET GO:
– Marinate Steaks in Worcestershire sauce and red or sherry wine in refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours
– Allow Steaks to set out to become room temperature
– Season Steaks to taste on both sides with the Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Pepper and Herb & Garlic Seasoning
– Add 3-4 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a grill pan and turn heat on high for 2-3 minutes
– Right before adding Steaks to grill pan turn heat down to medium
– Place steaks in grill pan and flip every 3-4 minutes (cook to your desired completion)
– Allow the steaks to rest for 10-15 minutes before serving
-Cook Béarnaise Sauce as directed on McCormick packet
– Add 3-4 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 2-3 slithers of butter to a large frying pan over medium heat
– Add Spinach to the frying pan
– Add chicken broth to frying pan
– Allow to cook uncovered tossing spinach every 3-4 minutes
– Once spinach is rendered down, add sea salt, more butter to taste and toss one last time to incorporate the butter and sea salt
– cook rice as directed on back of box
– After rice is cooked add butter, sea salt and granulated garlic to taste
Enjoy, Love, Laugh and Relax
To view a video demonstration of this recipe Click Here!
Tip 1: You can also use some of the Béarnaise sauce on your rice YUMMY
Tip 2: Double ingredients to make more
Sizzle Sizzle Baby
My girl is like that….I’ll be trying this dish very soon. Thanks Utokia~~~~ You Rock!
Just looking at those pictures are making me hungry! i will definitely be trying this!
I absolutely love steak! I like mine cooked medium well, and that steak up there, mmm mmm mmm! Looks amazing. I’d love to make this for hubby & and I for a romantic dinner at home 🙂 Thanks for the recipe!
I have always wanted to try Bearnaise but haven’t. Now I am!! This looks incredible! Thanks for sharing this one!
OMG! Mr. Juicy is making me want to go back to eating steaks. Fabulous recipe.
Love this! So glad that lunch is only an hour away. I’m sure that it will be nothing like this, but seeing it made me hungry. I’ll have to eat my turkey sandwich and make believe.
Wow! These look good. Great pictures too.
I actually made this and this steak was so good. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I love this site.