HALLOWEEN is around the corner and this pumpkin muffin treat will surely please all Halloween enthusiasts. Why wouldn’t it, it has the cute and yummy for your tummy factor all over it! Every Halloween, we have friends over for light appetizers and maybe a Halloween themed craft before heading out the door to trick or treat. This year is no different except I’ll have these beauties on the table. I know all the kids and adults alike will love them. The Krusteaz Spiced Pumpkin Muffin taste like someone’s Grandma made em’; so addictive! Try this cute & tasty Halloween treat for yourself!
Mini Spiced Pumpkin Muffins with Maple Cream Cheese
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Supreme Muffin Mix
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 ½ tablespoons whole milk
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
7-8 drops red food coloring and 10-12 drops of yellow food coloring
Chocolate candy, optional
Mint leaf, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease mini bundt pan with baking spray.
- Stir together muffin mix, water, oil, and eggs until moistened. Fill mini bundt cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool 20 minutes in the pan, then remove and place on wire rack. Place another pan underneath the wire rack.
- Place cream cheese, half of the confectioner’s sugar, maple syrup, sea salt and milk in a mixing bowl. Using a whisk, blend until incorporated, add remaining confectioner’s sugar and continue to whisk until smooth, add in red and yellow food coloring and whisk until desired orange color is achieved.
- Using a serrated knife trim the bottom of the mini bundts to make them flat. Lightly spread frosting on flat side of 6 mini bundts (the frosting will act as glue to hold two mini bundts together). Invert the frosted mini bundts onto the remaining mini bundts to form a pumpkin shape.
- Using the whisk drizzle frosting onto cooled mini spiced pumpkin muffins.
- Top with chocolate candy and optional mint leaf for garnish.
WATCH ME MAKE THESE MINI SPICED PUMPKIN MUFFINS
Sizzle Sizzle Baby
This post was sponsored by Krusteaz as part of my relationship with them as a Krusteaz Bakers Dozen. BUT all opinions are absolutely 100% mine honey. Thank you for supporting the brands I love!