RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU’VE EVER HAD A BOSS THAT STRESSED YOU OUT … That was the question at the last girls night out I attended. There were 27 of us and all of us raised our hands LMAO. We all know how hard it can be to deal with a STRESSFUL boss. On one hand you have to support your family and on the other you are just plain ole’ drained and stressed out. Well while I cannot give you another job, I can provide you with a recipe that will help to release some of that stress. OK, so diamonds will alwayz be a girlz best friend BUT chocolate and strawberries AND cream cheese – can release a little stress —- well OK it can release a whole lot of stress!!!! This chocolate chunk strawberry & cream cheese brownie will make you feel good! Please do not forget to LIKE my FB FAN (click here) page on my HOME PAGE (click here) and SUBSCRIBE (click here) to my blog to receive these fantastic recipes via email. AND let us not forget about TWITTER (click here)!
MY BOSS IS STRESSING ME OUT CHOCOLATE CHUNK STRAWBERRY & CREAM CHEESE BROWNIE INDULGENT
1 Box of Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix (I use Betty Crocker) – plus ingredients required by the back of the box
CREAM CHEESE INGREDIENTS:
2 of the 8 ounce packages of cream cheese at room temperature
4 tbsp. of vanilla extract
2 eggs at room temperature
1 cup of sugar
STRAWBERRY TOPPING INGREDIENTS:
1 cup of fresh strawberries
¾ cup water
3 tbsp. corn starch
½ cup granulated sugar
1-2 tbsp. red food coloring (or when desired color is reached (rich red))
READY, SET GO:
- Follow instructions on back of Chocolate Chunk Brownie Box on incorporating and mixing ingredients, then line a baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper, BUT WAIT, before you put it in the oven – LET’S MAKE THE CREAM CHEESE
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, eggs and sugar until smooth
- Pour cream cheese mixture all over the brownie mixture
- Bake in oven uncovered for 20-25 minutes
- Allow to cool 10 – 15 minutes
- NOW LET’S MAKE THE STRAWBERRY TOPPING
- Clean strawberries and remove stem tops
- Crush strawberries in a bowl (using back of fork or potato masher)
- Heat water in sauce pan on medium
- Add strawberries to water and allow to cook for about 2-4 minutes
- Add sugar and corn starch and stir
- Turn heat to high and bring to boil stirring often
- When thick add red food coloring and stir
- Take off heat and allow to sit for 3-4 minutes
- Pour a generously amount of Strawberry topping over the cream cheese chocolate chunk brownie
- ENJOY RELEASE ENJOY – FEEL THE STRESS LEAVING YOUR BODY – LET THE FLAVOR SOOTHE YOUR SOUL!!
TIP: Substitute Butter/Oil with Greek Yogurt for a healthier option – Stress Reliever without the Guilt!!
TIP: This recipe not only relieves stress, it also relieves the pain of a bad breakup ~ smile but what good chocolate dish doesn’t?
Sizzle Sizzle Baby
This looks so decadent…yum.