Thank you to Knorr® for sponsoring this recipe!
I love bringing restaurant flavors home, don’t you? Even better when Knorr® takes the hard work out of making flavor-packed fried rice! Who doesn’t love saving time? This allows you to quickly create a flavor-packed and affordable dish in a flash! And guess what? It only costs $10 to feed my family of four!
Check out the full recipe and instructions below!
- 2 packages of Knorr® Asian Sides Chicken Flavor Fried Rice (plus 1¾ cups water, 1 tbsp vegetable oil or margarine per the instructions on the back of package)
- 1lb. medium frozen shrimp (peeled, deveined and tail off)
- 3 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 12 oz. bag of frozen corn
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- ¼ cup Diced scallions
- Cook both packages of Knorr Asian Sides Chicken Flavor Fried Rice (per the directions on the back of the package)
- Clean and season shrimp with seafood seasoning
- Add 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil to pan over medium heat and sauté shrimp 3-4 minutes or until translucent
- Cook frozen corn (per package instructions), in same pan push corn to one side of pan, add 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil to pan and scramble beaten egg
- Add shrimp, corn, eggs and scallions and oyster sauce to the Knorr® Asian Sides Chicken Flavor Fried Rice and gentle toss
- SERVE & ENJOY – YUM!!!
Just made this quick & DELICIOUS 😍
Just joined /subscribed and can’t wait to try these recipes‼️